ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- 金 正恩
- 戦争・紛争・軍事, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 132.37 秒
Title:HD ++NKorea Anniversary Parade 3
Summary: Kim Jong Un hits out at US at NKorean military parade
RESTRICTION SUMMARY: NO ACCESS NORTH KOREA
KRT - NO ACCESS NORTH KOREA
Pyongyang - 8 February 2018
++COMMENTARY AT SOURCE++
1. Wide of Kim Il Sung Square
2. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un waving hands
3. Various of soldiers listening to Kim Jong Un speaking, UPSOUND (Korean) Kim Jong Un, North Korean leader: "In such situation in which the US and its followers make commotions around the Korean Peninsula, our military should maintain a high-level of combat readiness so that the invasive forces cannot infringe upon or harass the republic's sacred dignity and autonomy even by 0.001 millimetres."
4. Kim reading out statement
5. Various of parade and officials listening to Kim, UPSOUND (Korean) Kim Jong Un, North Korean leader: "As long as the the imperialism remains on the earth and as long as the anti-North Korea policy of the United States continues, the mission of our military, which is to protect our country and people and secure peace, can never change."
6. Various of military parade
7. Kim and officials saluting
8. Various of military parade
9. Officials clapping
10. Kim saluting and smiling
11. Wide of Kim Il Sung Square
12. Kim with binoculars
13. Jets trailing coloured smoke
14. People watching
15. Jets trailing coloured smoke
16. Kim watching and talking with officials
17. Wide of Kim Il Sung Square
North Korea held a military parade and rally on Kim Il Sung Square on Thursday, just one day before South Korea hosts the opening ceremony of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
Kim Jong Un, dressed in a long black winter coat, attended the parade, which North Korea's state-run television broadcast hours after it was over.
It began with thousands of goose-stepping troops lined up in Kim Il Sung Square to form words and slogans.
In a televised speech, Kim said that the parade marks North Korea's emergence as a "global military power" despite facing the "worst sanctions."
He called for his military to maintain a high-level of combat readiness against the United States and its "followers" so that the "invasive forces cannot infringe upon or harass the republic's sacred dignity and autonomy even by 0.001 millimetres."
Kim didn't make any comments about the Olympics in the parts of his speech that were broadcast.
It was unclear whether the North showed the entirety of his speech during the recorded coverage of the parade that seemed heavily edited.
The parade also featured tanks, armoured vehicles, jets flying over the square in formation to make a "70," and thousands of people dressed in red, white and yellow creating the letters "Kim Jong Un" in Korean and the ruling Workers' Party's symbol of the brush, hammer and sickle.
Clients are reminded:
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: email@example.com
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.
- FullHD 1920 × 1080