Huoshenshan Hospital devotes a・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Huoshenshan Hospital devotes all-out effors to treating severe patients
- 東アジア, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 79.75 秒
The medical staff at Huoshenshan Hospital have been devoting all-out efforts to treating patients with severe novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP), and receiving confirmed patients transferred from designated hospitals in Wuhan City of central China's Hubei Province, since the hospital was taken over by the medical team of People's Liberation Army.
All of the first batch of severe patients were transferred to the Huoshenshan Hospital as of 18:00 on Sunday.
The first batch of severe patients were divided into three categories. The first category of patients have bad lung conditions, which were shown by the CT (computed tomography) images. The second category of patients are relatively elder, which is one of the major features of the patients with NCP. The oldest patient here is over 80 years old. The third category of patients have relatively severe conditions that they have some other diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure and heart attack.
To improve the speed of receiving the patients, the hospital reasonably set up the routes for vehicles to enter and leave, ensuring that various hospital wards can simultaneously and effectively cure the patients.
Meanwhile, the hospital has strengthened the admission and treatment of severe patients. In addition to the two intensive care units, the general departments started to receive the patients with severe conditions. The hospital also gives individualized diagnosis and treatment to each patient and conducts comprehensive treatment mode including nutrition therapy, psychological counseling and rehabilitation training.
At present, the conditions of severe patients are basically stable, and the conditions of critical patients have improved.
The newly-built hospital has complete facilities, and well-established rules and regulations to ensure a smooth opertion.
Senior medical staff including senior emergency experts, the director of severe anesthesia, the director of severe cardiac, and the sensory control experts are mobilizied to do the work of prevention and control of the novel coronavius. The nursing work is conducted by experienced head nurses.
(Original Title: Huoshenshan Hospital devotes all-out effors to treating severe patients)
Wuhan City, Hubei Province, central China - Feb 10, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Ambulance leaving Huoshenshan Hospital
2. Board reading (Chinese/English) "Wuhan Huoshenshan Hospital"
3. Various of medical staff putting on protective clothes
4. Medical staff working in ward
5. Various of medical staff working in Huoshenshan Hospital
6. Medical staff working in ward
7. Medical staff working in Huoshenshan Hospital
8. Medical staff adjusting facility
9. Medical staff working in Huoshenshan Hospital
10. Medical staff sitting in front of computer
11. Medical staff walking, talking
12. Various of medical staff operating facility
- FullHD 1920 × 1080