Xi says China can certainly sc・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Xi says China can certainly score "full victory" in epidemic fight
- 習 近平
- 東アジア, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 341.27 秒
Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, on Monday stressed resolutely winning the people's war against pneumonia epidemic caused by the novel coronavirus.
Wearing a mask, Xi, also Chinese president and chairman of the Central Military Commission, visited a residential community, a hospital and a district center for disease control and prevention in Beijing.
The inspection came at a time when many people outside the epidemic center of Hubei Province resumed work after an extended holiday.
Xi said the situation at the moment remains very serious but expressed confidence that China can certainly obtain a full victory in the fight against the epidemic.
He first went to the Anhuali Community in Chaoyang District to learn about the epidemic prevention and control at the primary level and stressed the role of community in effectively containing the spread of the epidemic.
At Beijing Ditan Hospital, a designated institution treating the novel coronavirus pneumonia, Xi checked the treatment of hospitalized patients at the monitoring center and talked to medical staff on duty via a video link.
Xi called on medical staff to continue to improve the diagnosis and treatment plan, save patients at all costs and reminded them to take good self-protection.
At the hospital, Xi talked to frontline medical workers in three hospitals in Wuhan receiving infected patients with a telemedicine system, encouraging them to resolutely carry on the fight to defend the city, capital of Hubei.
Xi expressed deep condolences to those who died from the novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak and extended sympathy to their bereaved families and stressed that the whole Party, armed forces and people of all ethnic groups in China should stand together with the people of Hubei and Wuhan.
Wuhan is a heroic city, and people of Hubei and Wuhan are heroic people who have never been crushed by any difficulty and danger in history, Xi said, speaking to officials fighting the epidemic in Hubei in a video-conference.
Noting that Hubei and Wuhan are the top priority for epidemic prevention and control, Xi called for greater efforts in hospital admission, treatment, social management, public communication and unified commanding in the epidemic prevention and control work. He also urged more caring for the frontline medical personnel.
Leaving the hospital, Xi went to the center for disease control and prevention of Chaoyang District. Xi presided over a meeting and listened to report on the epidemic prevention and control work of Beijing.
Xi highlighted the urgency of putting in place targeted measures to address the rising risk of epidemic spread following the post-festival travel peak, called for efforts to work out more effective treatment plans to reduce the rates of infection and mortality and demanded resolute punishments on illegal activities such as price gouging.
Xi stressed that the fundamentals of China's long-term economic development remain unchanged and the impact of the novel coronavirus epidemic on the economy is short-lived.
He called for greater efforts to minimize the impact of the epidemic on the economy and reach goals and tasks of economic and social development this year. Close attention must be paid to employment and large-scale layoffs should be avoided, he added.
(Original Title: Xi says China can certainly score "full victory" in epidemic fight)
Beijing, China - Feb 10, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Various of residential area
2. Anhuali community committee
3. Various of Chinese President Xi Jinping having body temperature checked in community committee
4. Various of Xi listening to disease control and prevention introduction, giving instructions to officials, workers
5. People applauding
6. Various of residents greeting Xi from their homes
7. Xi waving to residents
8. Residents walking to Xi, greeting him
9. Xi greeting residents
10. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Xi Jinping, Chinese President (with residents answering questions):
"How are the prices of vegetables?"
(Resident: Just as usual.)
"Let's not shake hands in this special period. You should always remain confident, we will be able to contain this epidemic eventually."
(Resident: Yes. We are confident.)
"Wish you a happy life and good health."
11. Beijing Ditan Hospital affiliated to Capital Medical University
12. Hospital building
13. Nurse working at reception
14. Slogans for fight against novel coronavirus epidemic
15. Various of Xi having body temperature checked
16. Xi, accompanied with staff, walking
17. Various of Xi having video call with doctors
18. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Xi Jinping, Chinese President:
"Let’s fight this defense war, this overall war [against the epidemic] with full confidence! Let’s fight this people’s war! We must build up our confidence. We will eventually win!"
19. Doctors clapping hands
20. Hospital building
21. Xi walking in lobby
22. Tele-conference room signboard
23. Various of Xi having video call with doctors in Wuhan City
24. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Xi Jinping, Chinese President (partially overlaid with shot 25): "Here on behalf of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, I pay my highest respect and extend my sincere thanks to you, to all the medical workers who are combating the epidemic across the country."
++SHOT OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
25. Various of doctors listening to Xi via video call
++SHOT OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
26. Doctors clapping hands
27. Xi speaking
28. Various of officials
29. Video call in progress
30. Chinese Vice Premier Sun Chunlan making report through video meeting
31. Various of video meeting in progress
32. Chaoyang District Center For Disease Prevention and Control
33. Staff members working in office
34. Poster reminding people to wear masks on wall
35. Various of Xi talking to staff members
36. Staff members working
37. Epidemic response procedure for novel coronavirus pneumonia on wall
38. Various of Xi talking to staff members
39. Various of meeting presided over by Xi in progress
- FullHD 1920 × 1080