Supplies, medical personnel fr・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Supplies, medical personnel from across China head to epidemic-hit Wuhan
- 東アジア, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 118.89 秒
Many places across China have been busy sending supplies and medical personnel to support Wuhan city in central China's Hubei Province, the epicenter of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
An joint supply network of daily necessities consists of nine provinces across China including Shandong, Henan and Jiangxi has been working around the clock to ensure supplies of daily necessities of Hubei Province.
The commerce department of east China's Shandong Province on Wednesday received an urgent call from Hubei for disinfection alcohol, and quickly mobilized local enterprise to start production. On Friday, 20 tons of alcohol was sent to Wuhan for the disinfection in more than 1,300 supermarkets and stores.
Central China's Henan has continued to deliver instant food to Hubei since Feb. 3 after learning that medical staff at the frontline didn't have time for meal. Meanwhile, an agricultural products logistics distribution center in Henan has become a designated supplier for Hubei. The center has 10,000 tons of beef and lamb reserve ready for allocation at any time.
The commerce department of Jiangxi has held a routine daily meeting on the supplies to Hubei every morning and takes quick response to different demands from Hubei.
So far, the nine-province network has delivered over 7,000 tons of vegetables, instant food and medical supplies.
On Friday, a total of 17 trucks loaded with supplies including vegetables, fruits, medicines and protective equipment donated by private companies in southwest China's Sichuan Province arrived in Wuhan.
The supplies will be delivered to medical staff in hospitals as well as some community residents.
"Fresh fruits can help medical staff at the frontline as nutritional supplement. We are thankful for all the supports," said Hu Jin, a nurse in emergency ward at Union Hospital affiliated to Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Meanwhile, China's Civil Aviation Administration had organized 47 charted planes, the forth batch of such kind, to send medical teams and supplies from across China to Wuhan.
On Saturday and Sunday, nearly 6,200 medical personnel and some medical supplies from 13 provinces and cities were sent to Wuhan by the chartered planes.
So far, nearly 15,700 personnel and over 500 tons of baggage and supplies were sent to Wuhan through civil aviation.
(Original Title: Supplies, medical personnel from across China head to epidemic-hit Wuhan)
Jinan City, Shandong Province, east China - Feb 5, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Official of Department of Commerce of Shandong Province browsing document issued by Department of Commerce of Hubei Province on computer
2. Official showing document issued by Department of Commerce of Hubei Province
3. Officials talking
China - Recent (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
4. Various of workers manufacturing rubbing alcohol
5. Workers loading supplies onto truck
6. Worker driving vehicle with packaged supplies into warehouse
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, central China - Recent (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
7. Various of official of Department of Commerce of Henan Province working
8. Official's phone screen showing WeChat group chat of joint supply mechanism
9. Various of facilities manufacturing fine dried noddles
10. Henan Wanbang International Agricultural Products Logistics City
11. Truck with supplies
12. Various of staff unloading supplies
Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, east China - Recent (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
13. Building of Department of Commerce of Jiangxi Province
14. Various of conference on guaranteeing key medical and life supplies in Hubei in progress
15. Office of work team of dealing with novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP) of China Railway Nanchang Group Company Limited
16. Various of staff at work
17. Supplies at Nanchang Station
18. Staff unloading supplies
Sichuan Province, southwest China - Feb 7, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
19. Special vehicle with materials for combating epidemic moving
20. Packaged fruits on vehicle
21. Staff unloading packaged fruits
22. Medical staff arranging packaged fruits
23. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Hu Jin, a nurse in emergency wards at Union Hospital affiliated to Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (starting with shot 22/ending with shot 24):
"Fresh fruits can help medical staff at the frontline as nutritional supplement. We are thankful for all the supports."
24. Medical staff arranging packaged fruits
25. Worker loading truck with boxes of supplies
26. Vehicle with supplies for combating epidemic
27. Vehicle with supplies for combating epidemic in Wuhan moving
China - Feb 8-9, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
28. Various of plane of China Southern Airlines at airport
29. Various of medical staff walking out of plane
30. Various of staff working at airport
31. Various of staff discussing air route
32. Various of airport staff at meeting
33. Airport staff walking
34. Passengers waiting in line for airplane
35. Various of medical staff having their tickets checked
36. Various of medical staff walking into flight cabin
37. Medical staff sitting in flight cabin
- FullHD 1920 × 1080