Sanitation workers do good wor・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Sanitation workers do good work in hospitals in Wuhan amid fight against viral outbreak
- 東アジア, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 86.65 秒
Sanitation workers in the intensive care wards of hospitals in Wuhan have been making all out efforts to ensure the environmental sanitation for medical staff and patients in this hardest-hit city of the outbreak of novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP).
The sanitation team, consists of 15 workers, has been working in the intensive care wards of Wuhan's Hankou Hospital for 14 days.
On Jan. 25, authorities of Wuhan's Jiang'an District issued a proposal of organizing a sanitation team to support the interior sanitation work of Hankou Hospital, and soon received applications from 100 sanitation workers.
"Pay attention to personal hygiene so that there is nothing to be afraid of," said Wang Sanyuan, an employee of Ansiqing Sanitation Company in Wuhan.
Finally, 15 sanitation workers were selected for the team considering their health condition and ages. The oldest is 55 years old while the youngest is only 25.
Every day, the workers have to wear protective suits and work for four continuous hours without eating or drinking water.
"I don't eat before entering the ward because I don't want to go to toilet. The donated [protective] suits are limited in number," said Zhao Cuihua, quality inspector at Ansiqing Sanitation Company.
In addition to cleaning the toilets and removing patients' vomit, the sanitation workers also need to collect a large amount of medical waste. After work, they drive back to their accommodation for isolation, and return to the hospital for work on the next morning.
Other than them, there are 80 sanitation workers who are well prepared to go to the intensive care wards at any time.
All of the over 4,000 sanitation workers in Jiang'an District have been on duty since Wuhan was put on a lockdown. Every day in addition to ordinary sanitation work, they also conduct disinfection to public facilities, roads and streets.
(Original Title: Sanitation workers do good work in hospitals in Wuhan amid fight against viral outbreak)
Wuhan City, Hubei Province, central China - Recent (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Various of sanitation workers departing for work
2. Photo of pioneer team of sanitation workers
3. Photos of sanitation workers working
4. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Wang Sanyuan, employee of Ansiqing Sanitation Company in Wuhan:
"Pay attention to personal hygiene so that there is nothing to be afraid of."
5. Various of Hankou Hospital exterior
6. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Zhao Cuihua, quality inspector at Ansiqing Sanitation Company (starting with shot 5/partially overlaid with shot 7):
"I don't eat before entering the ward because I don't want to go to toilet. The donated [protective] suits are limited in number."
++SHOT OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
7. Photo of sanitation workers posing for photos
++SHOT OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
8. Various of sanitation workers getting on vehicles, leaving
9. Sanitation vehicle coming
10. Various of sanitation workers dumping, disinfecting dustbins
11. City view
- FullHD 1920 × 1080