Enterprises in full preparatio・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Enterprises in full preparation for resuming work in China while combating novel coronavirus outbreak
- 29.97 fps
- 95.63 秒
Enterprises in China are making full preparation for resuming work while the country is busy combating the novel coronavirus outbreak.
In Beijing, the construction of Fengtai Railway Station has resumed since Thursday. According to the project manager from China Railway Construction Engineering Group, about 1,000 workers will be at work on Monday, which is about 60 percent of the manpower demand.
The management department of the project distributes masks and disinfectant to workers twice a day, and disinfect the site. Meanwhile, workers have meals separately and use disposal meal box in order to prevent cross infection.
The financial sector of east China's Fujian Province have implemented several measures to ease the difficulties of operation and production for enterprises, and to support manufacturers of medical supplies to expand their production capacity.
Fuzhou City has reduced the annual interest rate for qualified projects and encourage banks to reduce financing cost to support small and medium-sized enterprises. Many financing institutions have helped enterprises producing medicine, medical equipment and epidemic prevention goods to facilitate their financing demand on expanding production.
"The client manager had real-time connection with reviewer from the head office as well as head of the review department on the project, and the loan is issued in less than 48 hours," said Shen Ming, sub-branch manager of Cangshan Branch of Fujian Haixia Bank.
In Fujian's Putian City, enterprises qualified to produce medical supplies can receive 50 to 60 percent of subsidy if purchasing relevant equipment before specific dates. The city also sends professional staff to these enterprises for technical guidance.
In addition to a special fund of 600 million yuan (about 85.7 million U.S. dollars) for epidemic prevention, Fujian Province has allocated an additional 500 million yuan (about 71.4 million U.S. dollars) of interest subsidy for enterprises that are heavily affected by the epidemic. A series of policies including tax reduction and rent reduction to support enterprises to resume production.
(Original Title: Enterprises in full preparation for resuming work in China while combating novel coronavirus outbreak)
Beijing, China - Feb 8, 2020 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Aerial shots of construction site
2. Various of construction workers
3. Board showing sign of epidemic monitoring and control station
4. Worker taking body temperature
6. Entrance to canteen
7. Workers dining in canteen
8. Serviceman in canteen packaging meal for worker
9. Interior of canteen
Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, east China - Recent (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
10. Sign of Haixia Bank of Fujian
11. Various of interior of bank
12. SOUNDBITE (Chinese) Shen Ming, sub-branch manager, Cangshan Branch of Fujian Haixia Bank (partially overlaid with shot 13-14/ending with shots 15):
"The client manager had real-time connection with reviewer from the head office as well as head of the review department on the project, and the loan is issued in less than 48 hours."
++SHOTS OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
13. Shen at work
14. Screen of computer
++SHOTS OVERLAYING SOUNDBITE++
15. Phone screen showing conversation between Shen, client
17. Worker measuring body temperature
18. Various of workers, production line of masks
19. Worker putting masks into plastic bag
20. Bags of masks
- FullHD 1920 × 1080