Xi calls for remembering where・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Xi calls for remembering where 'red political power' comes from
- 29.97 fps
- 239.27 秒
Chinese President Xi Jinping Monday called for keeping firmly in mind the origins of the "red political power" during his inspection tour in central China's Henan Province.
Xi, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chairman of the Central Military Commission, visited a martyrs cemetery in Xinxian County and presented a basket of flowers to a monument to the revolutionary martyrs on Monday.
He then visited the revolutionary museum there and met local representatives of the Red Army veterans' descendants as well as relatives of the revolutionary martyrs.
We should never forget where the "red political power" came from and always cherish the memory of the revolutionary martyrs, said Xi, calling on members of the Communist Party of China (CPC) to unswervingly forge ahead on the road of socialism with Chinese characteristics.
This year marks the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. Xi said that during the educational campaign on the theme of "staying true to our founding mission", all CPC members and officials should receive education on the red traditions to consolidate and enhance their ideals and convictions.
In Tianpu Township, Xinxian County, Xi learned about the progress in building local tourism and the implementation of the rural vitalization strategy.
Rural revitalization is not always about demolition and reconstruction, and it is about upgrading the facilities of traditional villages with distinctive features to make them more modern and convenient to use, Xi said.
Taking a walk along a country road at Tianpudawan Village, Xi visited two handicrafts shops and a homestay to learn about local efforts in building a town of Chuangke, or makers, in promoting rural tourism and advancing rural revitalization.
Xinxian County, Xinyang City, Henan Province, central China - Sept 16, 2019 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Aerial shot of martyrs' cemetery
2. Entrance to martyrs' cemetery
3. Monument in martyrs' cemetery
4. Chinese President Xi Jinping, also general secretary of Communist Party of China Central Committee, chairman of Central Military Commission, other officials standing in front of monument
5. PLA soldiers holding basket of flowers in front of monument
6. Monument, basket of flowers
7. Various of Xi organizing ribbons on basket of flowers
8. Xi, other officials standing in front of monument
9. Xi bowing
10. Monument, basket of flowers
11. Xi, other officials
12. Statue in martyrs' cemetery
13. Facade of revolutionary memorial hall
14. Various of Xi, other officials visiting revolutionary memorial hall
15. Facade of revolutionary museum
16. Various of Xi, other officials visiting revolutionary museum
17. Various of Xi shaking hands with local representatives of Red Army veterans' descendants, relatives of revolutionary martyrs
18. Various of Xi speaking to representatives of Red Army veterans' descendants, relatives of revolutionary martyrs
19. Representatives of Red Army veterans' descendants, relatives of revolutionary martyrs surrounding Xi, applauding
20. Aerial shot of mountain
21. Motorcade running on mountainous road
22. Houses near lake
23. Various of Xi visiting Tianpudawan Village in Tianpu Township; residents greeting Xi, applauding
24. Xi visiting handicrafts shop
26. Xi visiting homestay
27. Small shop
28. Xi talking to resident
29. Xi, others walking on village road
30. Xi visiting handicrafts shop
31. Xi watching photos
32. Various of Xi visiting homestay
33. Xi talking with residents
34. Various of Xi visiting Tianpudawan Village; residents greeting Xi
35. Various of Xi shaking hands with children; residents applauding
36. Various of residents applauding
- FullHD 1920 × 1080