Spanish national basketball te・・・
ライトボックスに追加 カンプデータをダウンロードする 印刷
- Spanish national basketball team returns triumphant from FIBA World Cup
- ヨーロッパ, ニュース
- 29.97 fps
- 129.20 秒
The Spanish National Basketball team celebrated their World Championship win with hundreds of thousands of fans in the center of Madrid on Monday night.
Spain's second World Championship after the 2006 triumph in Japan came after beating Argentina 95-75 on Sunday.
The plane carrying the team arrived at Madrid airport at 16:00 local time and the team traveled directly to the Palacio de la Moncloa where they were welcomed by Spanish acting Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez, who congratulated coach Sergio Scariolo and the players on their achievements, saying they had taken the Spanish flag "to its highest point."
The next stop on the trip was the Palacio de la Zarzuela, where they were greeted by King Felipe VI before making the trip to the central Plaza de Colon.
The streets were packed with fans cheering their heroes, who traveled in an open-topped bus.
"I'm so proud of them, especially when my favorite team won the championship," said Sergio, a basketball fan.
"The team has new players compared with the team of previous years. I was so happy they won the World Championship. I didn't expect it," said Laura, another fan.
Before the event, the host on behalf of Spanish basketball fans expressed thankfulness for China, the host of FIBA.
At round 22:00, the Plaza de Colon was turned into a scene of huge celebration when triumphant Spaniards walked on stage and presented the trophy to supporters, while fans were cheering, screaming players' names and waving the national flag.
For some fans, their love and enthusiasm for basketball are no less than that of football.
"Spanish football has seen the glorious time, following the absence of some good players. The basketball is always popular. I think people should support basketball. Although the two sports may go through the same period, I will always give them supports," said Paulo, a basketball fan.
Madrid, Spain - Sept 16, 2019 (CCTV - No access Chinese mainland)
1. Various of fans waiting for arrival of Spanish national basketball team
2. Various of fans cheering, waving flags
3. Host saying "thank you" in Chinese language, fans cheering
4. Fan waving Spanish national flag
5. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Sergio, basketball fan (full name not given):
"I'm so proud of them, especially when my favorite team won the championship."
6. Various of players on open top bus
7. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Laura, basketball fan (full name not given):
"The team has new players compared with the team of previous years. I was so happy they won the World Championship. I didn't expect it."
8. Various of video being screened, fans recording
9. Various of national team basketball team players walking on stage, having high-five with teammates
10. Player holding trophy
11. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Paulo, basketball fan (full name not given):
"Spanish football has seen the glorious time, following the absence of some good players. The basketball is always popular. I think people should support basketball. Although the two sports may go through the same period, I will always give them supports."
12. National team basketball team players posing for photos
13. Various of players singing on stage
- FullHD 1920 × 1080